Minutes Nov 16, 2011
In attendance: President Ross Holloway, Vice President Larry Long, Treasurer Tim Standeford, Secretary Ron Wright, Director Daryl Swinney, and General Manager Herb Cook.
The meeting was called to order at 8:00 AM by Ross Holloway. The minutes of the Directors meeting held on October 19, 2021 were presented for review/approval. Tim Standeford moved the minutes be approved as presented. The motion was seconded by Ron Wright and carried, unanimously. Herb Cook gave the Treasurer’s Report. Daryl Swinney made a motion to approve the Treasurer’s Report. Ron Wright seconded the motion and was carried unanimously. Herb Cook gave the Operation’s and Manager’s Report. Tim Standeford made a motion to approve the Operation’s and Manager’s Report. Larry Long seconded the motion and was carried unanimously.
- New Water Treatment Plant: Kent Elliot with Banning Engineering gave Herb a preliminary layout of new water treatment plant on the property. The Board asked Herb to get bids from DN Tank for the clear well tank. Also, the Board asked Herb to get figures from Citizens Bank, BMO Harris, Home Bank, and for First Merchants to update their numbers on getting a loan to build the new plant.
- General Shale: Herb reported to the Board that 2 of the 3 test wells were done on the General Shale property and is still waiting on the water sample results from the first test well. Daryl Swinney made a motion to close on the property whether we have water sample results back or not and to have Herb Cook do the signing at closing. Larry Long seconded the motion and was carried unanimously.
- Office Reopening to Public: At the October 19, 2021 meeting, the Board decided to charge $3 per credit/debit card transaction. After Herb spoke with the bank about setting this up, Herb found out this was not possible for the online banking. After lengthy discussion, Ron Wright made a motion to charge 4% per credit/debit card transaction starting January 1, 2022 and also to review the fees again at the June 2022 meeting. Tim Standeford seconded the motion and was carried unanimously.
- 2022 Wage and Pension: Herb presented to the Board for review the 2022 Wage and Pension Report. Larry Long made a motion to accept the Wage and Pension as presented. Ron Wright seconded the motion and was carried unanimously.
- 2022 Holiday Calendar: Herb presented to the Board for review the 2022 Holiday Calendar. Ron Wright made a motion to accept the Calendar as presented. The motion was seconded by Tim Standeford and carried unanimously.
- White Lick Creek: Herb reported to the Board that Daystar has bored across the creek and is setting up to start back reaming. Daystar plans to have the new pipe in place before the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Echo Lake: Herb reported to the Board that due to still not having all the materials for Echo Lake, the project will most likely be started in the Spring of 2022.
With no other business to discuss, Daryl Swinney moved for adjournment. The motion received a second from Tim Standeford and carried, unanimously. The next monthly Directors meeting will be Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 4:00 PM. The meeting was adjourned at 8:58 AM.